Tuesday 2 March 2021

Congratulations Sina and Katana - Deputy House Captains

A massive congratulations goes out to Sina Fepuleai and Katana Matamu on being selected as deputy house captains for their respective houses. The girls were selected amongst other students in their houses through a voting process where their peers had to vote for who they think would lead them best. Sina was selected as deputy captain of the wonderful Windsor house while Katana was selected as deputy captain of the super Sandringham house. 

Good luck for the year girls and make sure you lead your houses well.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 5,
    It's Kiarah again from Room 4. Congratulations to you two, what an amazing success. Good Luck for this year, I hope that I could be a leader next year too.
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I this Tsai from room 4
    Good Luck for this year, I hope that I could be a leader next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 5,
    Its, Taylor from Ahipara school here,I hope you guys have a great year and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.